Jackson County Public Libraries response to COVID-19
Safety is Our Priority
The JCPL is doing its part to help combat the spread of COVID-19. In the interest of public health, we will be operating under increased safety guidelines until further notice.
- In response to Governor Jim Justice’s mask mandate, face coverings are now required in JCPL buildings. In accordance with the mandate, this requirement does not apply to children under the age of 9 or those with health conditions which prevent them from wearing masks.
- Face coverings must be made of tightly-woven fabric, and cover the mouth and nose at all times.
- The JCPL does not provide masks for patrons, free masks can be obtained from the Jackson County Health Department.
- If you cannot wear a mask, please consider our curbside pickup options.
- The libraries will operate under reduced hours until further notice. Please see our hours page for details.
- Patron computer sessions are limited to 60 minutes. No extensions will be given at this time.
- Curbside pickup is available for patrons. Contact your preferred branch to request your items, and for more details on our new pickup options.
Ripley: (304) 372- 5343 Ravenswood: (304) 273-5343
- Limited in-house programming is available. Due to capacity restrictions, pre-registration is required for all programs.
- Our meeting rooms are available again for booking. We have an updated meeting room policy, if your group previously had a standing reservation you will need to fill out a new form before booking a meeting room.