The Jackson County Libraries provide a multitude of services to help serve our community!
Although our loans and community programs will always be free of charge, there is a small charge for these additional services.
- We provide Copies and Prints at $0.25 per page in black and white, and $0.50 per page in color.
- Outgoing Faxes are $1.50 for the first page, and $0.50 for each additional page. Incoming faxes are $0.50 per page, please contact your preferred branch for their fax number
- We Scan pages to email addresses or flash drives for $0.10 per page.
- We Laminate papers for $0.75 per page
- Both branches provide notary services free of charge! Paid for by the library levy.
Tax Filling by AARP
Every year, AARP volunteers donate their time and knowledge to Jackson County patrons with free tax filing services.
Tax filing begins on the first Monday in February, and continues until April 15.
- Tax preparers are at the Ripley branch on Wednesdays, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Preparers are at the Ravenswood branch on Mondays and Fridays, from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Filing is open to all patrons, regardless of age. In order to register to file, you must visit your preferred branch the day you’d like to file to sign in. As spaces are limited, we cannot guarantee a spot on the list for any given day, or take appointments in advance.