- Contribute ideas to the library and give back to the community with a mix of crafts, community service, and, of course snacks :).
- Ravenswood’s T.A.B meets on the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is Thursday, October 21 at 3:30 PM.
- Make friends and have fun playing 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons!
- We do not currently have any active D&D groups, but we’d love to host your group. Aspiring DMs are invited to email us at RavLibrary@gmail.com for more information.
- Interested in running a game? Being a Dungeon Master is difficult, yet rewarding. Learn leadership skills, public speaking, and improvisation all while having a fun creative outlet! Contact the Ravenswood Library if you’re interested.
- Khan Academy
- Golden standard for online education. Hundreds of free lessons covering dozens of subjects. 100% free self-paced education. With more than 100,000 interactive exercises, they’ll make sure you know your stuff – at least when it comes to the stuff you want to know.
- Digital History
- A Research Guide for Students
- Provides information and support which equips people with a strong foundation in financial literacy, including budgeting and saving, paying off debt, planning for retirement, and investing.
- Covers things like: When students will fill out a FAFSA request, Merit-based scholarships, How student loans work, Planning for life after college, and much more.
- Financial literacy resources
- Their goal is to work collaboratively toward an effective financial education.
- The Mint
- Tool for figuring out finances. Cover severything you could want to know, from earning and saving, to investing and safeguarding.