- Ravenswood’s Teen Advisory Board meets on the third Thursday of each month.
- Contribute ideas to the library and give back to the community with a mix of crafts, community service, and, of course snacks :).
Ripley’s Teen Advisory Board of Omnipresent Overlords has begun meeting with a new group! Now is the time to join in on the fun the teens make in your library! Every Wednesday @4pm!
- Make friends and have fun playing 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons!
- Interested in running a game? Being a Dungeon Master is difficult, yet rewarding. Learn leadership skills, public speaking, and improvisation all while having a fun creative outlet! Contact either library if you’re interested!
- You can also call either location to get more info on any current campaigns we may have running!
- Khan Academy
- Golden standard for online education. Hundreds of free lessons covering dozens of subjects. 100% free self-paced education. With more than 100,000 interactive exercises, they’ll make sure you know your stuff – at least when it comes to the stuff you want to know.
- Digital History
- A Research Guide for Students
- Provides information and support which equips people with a strong foundation in financial literacy, including budgeting and saving, paying off debt, planning for retirement, and investing.
- Covers things like: When students will fill out a FAFSA request, Merit-based scholarships, How student loans work, Planning for life after college, and much more.
- Financial literacy resources
- Their goal is to work collaboratively toward an effective financial education.
- The Mint
- Tool for figuring out finances. Cover severything you could want to know, from earning and saving, to investing and safeguarding.