The Jackson County Libraries provide a multitude of services to help serve our community!
Although our loans and community programs will always be free of charge, there is a small charge for these additional services.
- We provide Copies and Prints at $0.25 per page in black and white, and $0.50 per page in color.
- Outgoing Faxes are $1.50 for the first page, and $0.50 for each additional page. Incoming faxes are $0.50 per page, please contact your preferred branch for their fax number
- We Scan pages to email addresses or flash drives for $0.10 per page.
- We Laminate papers for $0.75 per page
- Both branches provide notary services free of charge! Paid for by the library levy.
Tax Filling by AARP
Each year, AARP volunteers provide free tax filing services at each of our branches. This service is available to all Jackson County residents.