Public Library Trustees have the responsibility of ensuring that the library operates efficiently, effectively, and legally, and continually grows and changes to meet community needs.
Five members are appointed to the Jackson County Board of Trustees by the county commission. They work closely with the library director and administrators, overseeing operations and growth.
For more information on our board’s goals and responsibilities, check out our Library Board Bylaws
View our Library Trustee Board Meeting agendas and minutes:
July 22, 2021
May 27, 2021
Meetings are typically on the fourth Thursday of each month, at 6:30 pm.
They’re open to the public, so feel free to sit in if you have any questions or concerns, or simply want to learn more about how the library works!
The location alternates between our two branches.
Our next meeting is:
at 6:30pm at the Ravenswood Location
Meet your library board!
- Suzy McGinley – Board President
- Denise Toler – Vice President
- Grace Arthur – Treasurer
- Savanna Whited – Secretary
- Katrena Ramsey – Board Member
- January Agenda
- January Minutes
- February Agenda
- February Minutes
- March Agenda
- March Minutes – Canceled due to COVID.
- April Agenda
- April Minutes
- May Special Meeting Agenda
- May Agenda
- May Special Meeting Minutes
- May Minutes
- June Agenda
- June Minutes
- July Agenda
- July Minutes
- August Agenda
- August Minutes
- September Agenda
- September Minutes
- October Agenda
- October Minutes
- November Agenda
- November Minutes
- December Special Meeting Agenda
- December Special Meeting Minutes
- December Agenda (Canceled due to COVID)